Monday, October 20, 2008

Reflection on My Life

Hello all,


Here i want to casually reflect on my life, according to my sample daily schedule of a 2 week period. It is worth mentioning that this information was gathered for a university course, COMP1900, at the University of Queensland, Australia.
I documented all the things that i do during the day (for 2 weeks). Activities were grouped into three categories; activities of daily living (ADL), leisure and productive activities. ADL were such things as eating, sleeping, travelling and grooming. Productive activities were attending uni, completing uni work or assignments and paid or volunteer work. Finally this leaves Leisure which was pretty much any other activities for example exercise, social activities, hanging out, or spending time with family.

According to the data collected for my first week, my day starts at 7:30 AM when i wake up in the morning. I have a shower and then have breakfast. I then travel to university on weekdays (monday to friday) and spend most of my time there. At university i study, do assignments, and hangout with friends in my free time between lectures.

I finish uni and come back home around 4-5 pm. Thats when i usually eat again and have a nap. I then get busy with either TV or do assignments if i have to.
To finish the day, i do a various of exercises, and then eat again if im hungry. After all these, i go to bed and get about 8 hours of sleep!


From documenting my activities I have realised that i sleep alot (1/3 of the day) and and then spend most of my time at university. But im not that much of a nerd eaither! i do hang out with friends and family on the weekends.
I spend my weekends reading, hanging out, watching movie ,hanging out, reading, and eating! So that proves that i am not that much of a nerd.


A big thank you to everyone who came to read my blog, please follow my blog to find out how i spent my second week :D


Sina

No comments: